Red Ink Cartridge
For: DM800 DM800i DM825 DM875 DM900 DM925 DM1000 DM1100
- Enroll in the AutoInk™ program
- Your machine tells us when ink is running low
- We will ship a replacement ink cartridge directly to you
- You receive a discount of 20% off the retail price on every AutoInk™ program order.
- There’s no hassle, no fees and you may cancel at any time.
* This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or contract pricing.
Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges for quality postage impressions every time.
Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding readability and performance.
- Is the only ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® REQUIREMENTS
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 52500 impressions*
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by the USPS
Item #766-8 is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the DM800 DM800i DM825 DM875 DM900 DM925 DM1000 and DM1100 Galaxy2 postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One 766-8 ink cartridge will yield up to 52500 impressions or 3-4 months. The 766-8 cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Our DM800 DM800i DM825 DM875 DM900 DM925 DM1000 and DM1100 Galaxy2 postage meters and red ink have been approved by the USPS. Our meter ink fully meets all USPS requirements. We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our product line.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.