Red Ink Cartridge for mailstation2™
For: mailstation2 (K7M0)
- Enroll in the AutoInk™ program
- Your machine tells us when ink is running low
- We will ship a replacement ink cartridge directly to you
- You receive a discount of 20% off the retail price on every AutoInk™ program order.
- There’s no hassle, no fees and you may cancel at any time.
* This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or contract pricing.
Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges keep your meter running.
- Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding reliability and performance
- Is the only ink formulated by Pitney Bowes for our equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® requirements
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 400-880 impressions
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by USPS.
Item #797-M is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the K7M0 mailstation2™ postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One red ink cartridge will yield up to 400 - 880 impressions or 3-4 months. The 797-M cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Our mailstation2 postage meters and red ink have been approved by the USPS. Our meter ink fully meets all USPS requirements. We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our line products.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.
You may also be interested in:
Item #620-9Postage Tape Sheets for mailstation, DM100 Series and SendPro® C Series