Red Ink Cartridge for DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™
For: DM500, DM525, DM550, DM575
- Enroll in the AutoInk™ program
- Your machine tells us when ink is running low
- We will ship a replacement ink cartridge directly to you
- You receive a discount of 20% off the retail price on every AutoInk™ program order.
- There’s no hassle, no fees and you may cancel at any time.
* This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or contract pricing.
Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges for quality postage impressions every time.
- Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding reliability and performance
- Is the only ink formulated by Pitney Bowes for our equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® requirements
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 15,000 impressions
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by USPS.
Item #621-1 is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, and DM575™ postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One red ink cartridge will yield up to 15,000 impressions. The 621-1 cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
The DM500, DM525, DM550, and DM575 postage meters and red ink have been approved by the USPS. Our meter ink fully meets all USPS requirements. We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our line products.
*ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.