USPS IMpb Compliant E-Certified Barcode Labels (50 labels/pack)
For: SendPro® customers who signed up for Confirmation Services after Jan 1, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These labels are available as a courtesy to our customers as part of our support for them. To be eligible for no charge labels, you must be an active Pitney Bowes mailing and shipping client. If you do not meet this requirement, your order will not be processed.
Save 20% on meter ink—and never run out again. As a SmartLink customer you get a discount of 20% off the retail price* every time your meter requires a new ink cartridge. Just enroll in the new AutoInk™ program. It’s the easiest, most affordable way to buy ink for your postage meter. How the program works:
- Enroll in the AutoInk™ program
- Your machine tells us when ink is running low
- We will ship a replacement ink cartridge directly to you
- You receive a discount of 20% off the retail price on every AutoInk™ program order.
- There’s no hassle, no fees and you may cancel at any time.
* This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or contract pricing.
- USPS Intelligent Mail® Package Barcode (IMpb) compliant
- Provides mailers the first initial and last name of the recipient, along with the date, time and delivery ZIP code when using this label and the appropriate postage amount on the mail piece, to include this service.
- Available for: First-Class Mail, First-Class Package Service and Priority Mail (except Critical Mail).
This item replaces 639-5 for IMpb compliant customers. If you are not IMpb complaint, please order 639-5.
Frequently Bought Together
Item #EL1-JPitney Bowes® Envelopes #10 Gummed White Double Window 24lb Security Tint
Item #SL-CKE03Everyday Cleaning Kit - No Duster
Item #SLM664Brown Corrugated Shipping Boxes - 6"x6"x4" - 25pk
Item #SLM100007483Jiffylite Brown Bubble Mailer - 4"x8", #000 - 25pk